If you are suffering from an industrial disease due to employer negligence you can make a claim for compensation.
To find out about making a claim call us at Imperium Law on 0800 633 5730. We have the legal expertise to get you the payout you deserve.
The 1974 Health and Safety at Work act states that all employers are required to protect their employees from harm at work. This is particularly true if you work in an environment with dangerous equipment or hazardous materials.
Imperium industrial disease solicitors can help you claim for pain, suffering, ongoing medical care and loss of earnings.
Your employer has a duty of care to protect you from harm whilst at work, you should be:
- warned of any danger.
- trained on how best to keep yourself from harm.
- offered appropriate safety equipment.
If your employer has been negligent and you been injured or made ill you have a right to claim compensation for the harm you have suffered.
While it is the case that the majority of employers follow government health and safety guidelines to the letter, regrettably accidents do still happen.
When a mistake or accident happens caused by employer negligence they can be held responsible.
By bringing a claim not only can you get compensation for your suffering, you can also highlight health and safety failings which can protect other workers from harm.
Industrial illnesses include:
- cancer caused by chemicals, irritants or dust.
- carbon monoxide or lead poisoning.
- neurological injuries from solvents.
If you are suffering from any of the above diseases call us on 0800 633 5730 to discuss the circumstances of your case. We can review the details and advise if you have a claim for compensation.
Why choose us to represent you?
- We have a team of specialist industrial disease solicitors to act on your behalf.
- We are dedicated to achieving the maximum compensation payout possible.
- We are 'No Win-No Fee' solicitors so you only pay us if we win you a payout.
Call free on 0800 633 5730 to discuss making a claim for compensation.