To find out how much you could claim for work related hearing loss call one of our specialist solicitors on 0800 633 5730.
When deciding how much a hearing loss claim is worth several factors are taken into account, these include both the circumstances of the injury and the severity of the loss.
To initially assess a claim value there are precedents set which are used as a guide, however as each injury case is unique amounts do vary.
- For mild hearing damage compensation may be up to £,7,000.
- For moderate hearing damage compensation may be up to £15,000.
- For severe hearing damage compensation may be up to £29,000.
- For complete hearing loss in one ear compensation may be up to £29,000.
- For complete hearing loss in both ears compensation may be up to £70,000.
At Imperium Law we have solicitors who specialise in hearing loss claims, and for many years we have been successfully winning compensation for employees whose hearing has been damaged at work.
At Imperium Law we are dedicated to always winning the maximum amount of compensation possible.
Our team led by company director and specialist hearing loss solicitor Philip Jackson, has helped many workers to get a payout.
This includes Mr H a local authority road worker from South Yorkshire, who suffered hearing damage after prolonged use of jack-hammers digging up roads.
Despite his employer's refusal to believe he had hearing damage and accept his claim ,we were able to prove his slight hearing damage was due to his job and caused because he was not offered ear defenders to protect his hearing.
We successfully won his hearing claim and achieved a £4,750 settlement.
Could you be entitled to compensation from your employer?
If you are suffering from symptoms of hearing loss and believe the damage was caused by your job consider the following questions:
Call our 'No Win- No Fee' solicitors on 0800 633 5730 to discuss making a claim.
- Were you provided with equipment to protect your hearing?
- Were you warned of the risks of hearing damage?
- Did your employer offer you regular hearing checks?
- Was your works equipment checked on a regular basis?
- Were you allowed regular breaks way from your noisy work environment?
If the answer to these questions is no then you may have a case for compensation against your employer.
Why choose our hearing loss team to represent you?
- We have years of experience and a proven track record winning compensation claims.
- We offer legal advice in a clear and easy to understand manner.
- We are here to guide you through every stage of the claims process.
- We work tirelessly to win compensation for every client we represent.
- We always aim to win the maximum compensation payout possible.
- We work on a 'No Win-No Fee' basis – we will only ask you to pay our costs if we win you a payout.
To find out about starting a claim call our specialist hearing loss team on 0800 633 5730. Alternatively fill in our contact form and we can call you at a convenient time.