Pneumoconiosis compensation claims.
The term pneumoconiosis covers a range of lung diseases which develop over time as a result of inhaling harmful substances at work.
Industrial diseases covered under pneumoconiosis include:
- Asbestosis: caused by inhaling asbestos dust.
- Silicosis: caused by inhaling silica dust.
- Welders’ Lung: caused by inhaling iron particles.
- Kaolin Pneumoconiosis: caused by inhaling kaolin dust.
- Coal Workers’ Pneumoconiosis: caused by inhaling coal dust.
Inhaling other substances such as ammonia, chloride, acid, sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide and mould spores have also been known to cause lung disease.
If you have developed a work related lung disease you could be entitled to claim a payout to compensate you for your pain and suffering.
Claiming compensation for pneumoconiosis.
It can take years for pneumoconiosis to develop, by which time your employer may have ceased trading. If this is the case our solicitors can still seek to claim compensation on your behalf through insurance companies.
We can act on your behalf to fight fort he settlement you deserve.
As soon as any symptoms become apparent call one of our ‘No Win No Fee’ claims lawyers for advice. We can review your case and advise if you have a claim for compensation.