All employees are entitled to work in a safe environment. If you have been injured because of hazardous working conditions you can make a claim.
At Imperium Law our solicitors have years of experience winning injury claims because of unsafe environments. We can get you the compensation you deserve.
We specialise in injury at work claims. We are dedicated to getting the maximum compensation payout possible for pain, suffering, medical expenses and financial losses for employees who have been injured at work.
It is your employer’s duty to follow Health and Safety laws so that you do not suffer injury at work.
Making a claim for workplace injury.
It is your employer’s responsibility to protect you at work.
- Your working environment should be kept hazard free.
- Works machinery should be well maintained.
- Safety equipment should be provided.
- Training should be given on the use of works machinery and tools.
If you have been injured because of unsafe conditions it is vital that you immediately report your accident. Inform your manager and designated health and safety officer, and if you are a member of a union report it to your representative.
Check that your accident has been accurately recorded in the company’s incident book as this will assist your later claim.
Why choose Imperium Law to represent you?
- We are expert personal injury lawyers with over 30 years experience winning compensation for employees injured because of unsafe working conditions.
- We are ‘No Win-No Fee’ solicitors. You only pay our costs if we win you a payout, and so enlisting our services is risk free.
- We are dedicated to getting you the maximum payout possible.
Speak to a solicitor on 0800 633 5730 for free no-obligation legal advice.