Recruitment & Careers at Imperium Law
As a close-knit, friendly, privately owned law firm we are always looking for enthusiastic people to join our admin team and our legal team. Our size enables our employees access to all levels of expertise within the company, to assist and guide them. Our admin team can gain valuable experience working within each of our legal departments and providing support to the whole team.
We offer legal training for both graduates and new starters in law, and we support our employees throughout their learning journey. Once you have been admitted to the roll, we will cover the cost of your practising certificate with our group certificate whilst you’re employed with us.
All our salaries are reviewed regularly, as well as on qualifying for our file handlers, and our annual leave is incremental based on length of employment.
Our office is based just a few minutes walk from the town centre, which is well served by road and rail to major routes. Macclesfield has a range of shops and amenities and great views out to the hills. Gyms are available nearby, should you wish to exercise during your lunch break or after work. Our office is just a few minutes from the train station and several car parks are nearby.
We are open to candidates submitting their CV’s even when we do not have any specific job openings, so if you think you are a good fit for us, simply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are strongly committed to a policy of equal opportunities.
Industrial Disease Fee Earner Vacancy
Imperium Law Solicitors in Macclesfield, Cheshire have a vacancy for a fee earner in our Industrial Disease department.
We are experts in compensation claims and specialise in industrial disease, including hearing loss and military hearing loss, housing disrepair and protective awards.
Industrial disease experience is essential.
- Industrial Disease knowledge and experience in litigation
- Complete case handler mindful of statutory legislation, CPR and relevant case law
- Ability to keep calm and deliver results in a performance driven environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, effective organisation and time management skills
- Ability to deliver excellent legal advice while maintaining client care standards
- Working knowledge of compliance issues, relevant codes of conduct and accounts rules
- Ability to work in a team
- Proven billing record
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Focused on development and improvement
- Salary dependent upon experience upto £45,000 pa
- 31 days inclusive of bank holidays annual leave (increases with length of service)
- Private Medical Insurance
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time, Office based.
To apply: To apply, in the first instance please send your CV to email@example.com