Cycle and motorbike accident compensation claims.
Imperium Law have many years experience helping people claim compensation after they have been involved in a cycling or motorbike accident.
Due to the lack of protection cyclists and motorcyclists often suffer from serious injuries. We understand the key issues of proving blame and winning compensation related to these types of accidents.
Typical cycle and motorbike accident claims.
Claiming compensation due to injuries from a motorbike or cycle accident is often different to a claim for a car accident. Due to the lack of protection afforded by a bicycle or motorbike we often help claimants with serious injuries, even for low speed accidents.
We often make accident claims for the following injuries:
- Eye / vision injuries
- Broken arms, wrist, legs or ankles
- Fractures to hips or clavicles
- Crush injuries
- Dental / teeth injuries
- Head injuries
- Fractured ribs
- Back and neck injuries
We can help you make a claim no matter what injury you have suffered.
Will my motorbike / cycle accident claim be successful?
Successful compensation claims are dependent upon evidence that the accident was not your fault. Insurance companies are well known for downplaying the seriousness of accidents in a bid to pay less compensation. Because of this it is important that you talk to us as soon after your accident as possible. This will allow us to gather vital evidence and ensure that communications with insurers are done correctly.
How do I make a motorbike / cycle accident claim?
Its clearly a good idea to seek help and advice from an experienced motorbike / cycle accident compensation solicitor like us. It is not easy to bring these cases to a successful conclusion without one. We will guide you through the whole process. We will help collect and present evidence to prove your claim. We will present a strong case to ensure that you are awarded the best possible compensation payout.
Why choose us to handle your motorbike / cycle accident claim?
There are many reasons why you should choose us to handle your accident claim case.
Here are just a few;
- we work on a No Win No Fee basis
- we make sure you receive the maximum compensation possible
- we seek compensation for any financial losses like loss of earnings or private medical fees
- we seek compensation for damage to your clothing, motorcycle and helmet
- we seek compensation to provide long term support in serious injury cases
Our team will work with you to ensure that your payment is fair and based on what you have lost financially and otherwise.
How much compensation will I receive for my motorbike / cycle accident?
The level of compensation you will receive depends on the severity of your injuries and financial losses.
A general guide to claim values for some injuries is as follows:
- Minor neck and shoulder injuries £4,000 – £6,000
- Severe neck and shoulder injuries £10,000 – £20,000
- Minor back injuries £4,000 – 12,000
- Minor head injuries £2,000 – £12,000
- Brain damage £15,000 to many hundreds of thousands of pounds (the amount depends on the severity of the injury).
For a more accurate estimate of the value of your accident claim please contact us. Our specialist cycle / motorbike accident solicitors will be able to tell you what similar cases have settled for.