Suffering from work-related hearing loss and want to claim?
If you work in a noisy environment and believe your hearing has been damaged because your employer failed to protect you from harm, you may have a valid claim for compensation.
Choosing the right solicitor for claims advice.
At Imperium Law we have dedicated specialist solicitors with years of success, winning employee hearing loss claims.
Our hearing team is led by company director and specialist hearing loss lawyer Philip Jackson, who is an acknowledged expert in this area of law.
We are ‘No Win-No Fee’ solicitors, you only pay us if we win you a compensation payout.
He has used his extensive knowledge and experience to both win compensation for his clients, and write well respected hearing loss articles which have been published in various national law journals.
In addition to his specialist legal expertise Philip also has a medical understanding of work related hearing damage. He is dedicated to obtaining the best possible settlement for employees suffering industrial deafness, and has been successfully winning claims for many years.
After a free initial consultation we can review your claim and advise a possible compensation amount based on what other similar claims have paid out.
Call 0800 633 5730 to find out about claiming compensation.
Making a hearing loss claim.
To make the first step in the claims process seek legal advice from a specialist solicitor.
- When making a claim against your employer it will be necessary to show that your hearing damage was caused by your work.
- You will need to see your doctor and ask for an appointment with a specialist for a hearing test known as an audiogram.
- The test will result in a graph showing the extent of the damage which then can be used to prove your claim.
Call 0800 633 5730 and ask to speak to a hearing loss expert, alternatively fill in our contact form and we can call you back at a time which suits you best.
Why choose Imperium to represent you?
- we can establish if you have a valid claim.
- we can establish if your employer was at fault.
- we can investigate the circumstances of your hearing loss.
- we can get you the maximum compensation payout.
- we can represent you on a ‘No Win-No Fee’ basis.
To discuss making a claim call 0800 633 5730 or complete our call back form.